Harburn Village Hall - About Us



Although Harburn Village Hall was first erected in 1923 and has been managed by a local committee since then it was not until 1998 that Harburn Village Hall Association (HVHA) was formed as a Scottish Charity (no. SC028394). HVHA is an unincorporated association. All residents of Harburn (to see a map showing the accepted boundaries of Harburn see below) are members of the HVHA and an annual general meeting is held each year as part of the AGM of the Harburn Residents Association

The constitution of HVHA (see access to a pdf below) provides for a Committee of six elected residents, up to five persons representing local community associations and up to two co-opted members.

The Committee

Recruitment and Appointment of Trustees. All of the Associations trustees are appointed by the members at our Annual General Meeting, which is held in the autumn each year.

Elected Members:
Anne Rennie Vice Convener
Pam Castledine – Treasurer
Andrew Leslie – Convener
David McDonald – Secretary
Richard Drysdale-Wilson

Co-opted Members: Eric Dobson, Sandra Dobson, David Dobson, Louise Nicol. Representatives Guy Vernham – Harburn Residents Association
Morag Stott – Harburn WRI (retired 2011)
Juliet Boulting (representative from 2011)
Isobel McChesney – Drama Group
Andy Cuthbertson – Building Consultant

The Constitution
To access a copy of the CONSTITUTION please click here.